Flutter

Monday, January 23, 2012

Aloha! Thursday

We woke up very early Thursday morning so we could make it to a morning session at the temple; we even flew our temple clothes over with us. We made a quick drive around BYU Hawaii's campus so I could show Jeff where I went to school for a semester then we decided to make our way to the temple. We were walking up to the temple, both very excited when someone stopped us to ask if we were planning on doing a session... well the temple was closed for two weeks for cleaning. I think that was our only disappointment during the whole vacation. We spent a little time at the visitor's center, but since we couldn't go to the temple we decided to spend the rest of the morning at the beach. Then we drove along the North Shore, stopped at a few fruit stands, and that evening we got to treat ourselves to a fish dinner of salmon and mahi mahi at Haleiwa. 

Thursday: Temple, Hukilau Beach, Laie Point, North Shore food and Haleiwa


BYU Hawaii, Hale 5, the dorm where I lived.

Jeff decided not to wear his flip-flops in the temple so he changed his
shoes in the parking lot. We're so excited to go!

So SAD :(



What a beautiful picture.






Laie Point


Nikki's yummy, yummy avocado.

Jeff's yummy, yummy BBQ corn.
 
Some pretty Hawaiian flowers at the temple.
 
 
 
Somewhere over the rainbow... on our way to Haleiwa.

No comments:

Post a Comment